Happy Republic Day!
As we celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the day our constitution came into existence, team Cashback World wish you all a very Happy Republic Day.
This day also marks the abolition of the Government of India Act 1935 thus India transitioned into an Independent republic, it is because of this constitution that we are largest democracy in the world.
On this occasion, we would like to highlight some key Consumer Rights which are a part of the Consumer Protection Act:
- Right to Safety: It protects consumers from the sale of hazardous goods & services.
- Right to Information: The manufacturer or service provider must provide relevant information about the goods/service.
- Right to Choice: The consumer has freedom to choose what is most suitable for him/her
- Right to be heard or Right to Representation: A consumer has the right to represent himself/herself or be heard, thus manufactures must have complaint centers to adhere to customer queries
- Right to seek redressal: A consumer is entitled to a compensation in case of any unfair business practices conducted by the manufacturer.
- Right to consumer education: This entitles even illiterate consumers to seek information about consumer protection rights.
So let’s spread consumer awareness & shop SMART!