1. Singles’ Day is the biggest shopping day of the year in the world.
2. On Singles’ Day in 2015, $14.3 billion USD were spent (that’s just one day people!).
3. Singles’ Day began as an anti-Valentine’s Day holiday in 1993.
4. The date, 11/11, is meant to represent “four lonely sticks”.
5. Singles’ Day generates more sales than Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday COMBINED!
6. The 1.6 million bras sold in the first hour of Singles’ Day in 2015 would stack up to 3 times the height of Mount Everest!
7. The most popular products sold on Singles’ Day are clothing, cosmetics, household products, appliances, and food and beverage products.