To celebrate the launch of eVouchers in Australia we'll be giving away over $800 worth of vouchers during the next month!
This week we're giving away a $225 voucher to spend at Dymocks!
To be in with a chance of winning:
Purchase an eVoucher of your choice, via the Cashback App (worth minimum $50) and go into the draw to win! It's that simple!
Purchases must be made between 12.03.19 and 18.03.19
Multiple entries are allowed. For example, if you purchase one $50 and one $100 eVoucher in separate transactions you'll get 2 entries into the draw!
REMEMBER: You can only purchase eVouchers through the Cashback App, so make sure you download it now!
Download for iPhone Download for Android
Full Terms and Conditions of Entry:
Promotion name: Spend and Win
Eligible States/Territories: Australia Wide
Promotion period: Start - 12th March 2019. End - 18th March 2019. No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Website address: Cashbackworld.com/au
Promoter: myWorld Pty Ltd. ABN: 1461 973 6542. Level 12, 222 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Eligible entrants: Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter the Promotion.
Details of prizes: $225 Dymocks Voucher
Total number of prizes: 1
Total prize value: Total prize pool (inc GST): $225
Method of entry: To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period: Make at least one (1) valid eVoucher transaction, valuing at least $50 with Cashback World via the Cashback App.
Maximum number of entries: Entrants may enter the promotion multiple times. Each valid transaction with Cashback World will gain one (1) entry into the draw.
Prize draw: The random prize draw will occur on: 19th Feb 2019. Location of draw: myWorld Pty Ltd, Level 12, 222 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Notification of winners: Winners will be notified via email within 2 days of the draw of the prize.
Public announcement of winners: The winner will be published on the Cashback World Australia Facebook page within 4 days of the prize draw.
Unclaimed prize draw: Unclaimed prize draw will take place no later than 26th May 2019
Notification of unclaimed prize winners: Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via email no later than 28th May 2019.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw: The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here: The Cashback World Australia Facebook page on 30th May 2019.
Permit reference: Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPM/19/04137
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Dymocks Holding Pty Ltd ACN 008 453 110 is the issuer of the Dymocks eGift card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfilment of the offer terms. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit www.dymocks.com.au/gift-card/terms-and-conditions
2. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 12/03/2019 and closes at 23:59 on 18/03/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To receive an automatic entry into the draw individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period.
a. Must be a registered member of the Cashback World Program with myWorld Australia Pty Ltd or a registered member of the Lyoness Loyalty Program with Lyoness Asia Pacific, Suite 2607-12, 26/F, Tower 2, The Gateway, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong (both hereinafter referred to as “Member”). Individuals can register to become Members of the Cashback World Program for free online at www.cashbackworld.com/au
b. Make one (1) or more valid transactions of $50 at one (1) or more Loyalty Merchants, either via the Cashback App, offline at any participating Loyalty Merchants or online through Cashback World’s website www.cashbackworld.com/au.
c. Transactions must be recorded and validated during the Promotional Period by Loyalty Merchants. Refunds and returns will not be included in the validated transactions.
d. Multiple entries permitted, subject to only one (1) entry being permitted per valid transactions made in accordance with the above.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Members (including a Member’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Member, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Member.
9. The draw will take place at myWorld Australia Pty Ltd at L12, 222 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW 2000 05/03/2019 on 15:00 AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing via email within (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online via The Cashback World AU Facebook Page from 20/03/2019.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win one (1) Dymocks voucher. The prize is valued at $225.
12. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Total prize pool value will not exceed $225.
14. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. If the prize remains unclaimed by 15:00 AEDST on 26/05/2019 an unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same place as the original draw. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing via email within (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online via The Cashback World AU Facebook Page from 28/05/2019.
16. Members consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Member; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Australian Moto GP event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Member; or (g) attendance at the prize event.
21. The Promoter is myWorld Australia Pty ltd (ABN 14 619 736 542) of L12, 222 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 02 9007 1000.